Reply To: My energy bill

Home Forums Foro frogan My energy bill Reply To: My energy bill


Yes, there are government incentives and tax credits available for installing solar panels The federal government offers a solar investment tax credit that allows homeowners to deduct up to 26% of the cost of their solar system from their federal taxes. Additionally, some states offer their own incentives, such as rebates or property tax exemptions. To take advantage of these incentives, research the programs available in your area and work with a reputable solar installer who can guide you through the application process.